Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Animal Jam Three Good Friends Part 2. The Plan.

Lucky: "Please, Victory, go back to where you last saw Leaping until he disappered with that terrible shark." 


Victory: "Right. Well i see a hole. I'll go in it." 


*Victory has left the chat*


Lucky: "You better knock that shark onto land, Victory."



Victory rushed into the hole, and saw a volcano full of chaos. She walked through slowly, and heard voices. She hid under a rock.

"TELL US!" A voice boomed. Then she heard Leaping's soft roar. "I will never tell you the secrets of my herd or ground. I'm not a traitor," he said. "YOU WILL DIE THEN, DRAGON!" roared the second voice. Then a roar of agony bounced along the volcano. "Leaping!" Thought Victory. She waited until the strange shadow left, then ran to her dragon. "Wake up!" She snapped. "You'll get killed if you don't!" Leaping looked at her owner with a half closed eye, and weakly replied, "Go, now. I will always be with you. Your not safe here." Victory looked at Leaping. "Why do you have to go?" She said, and she hated the crestfallen tone in her voice. "I'm not leaving you. I said i will always be with you. Go now. He is coming," Leaping replied. 

"I could not ask for a better mother," Leaping said to Victory. "Thanks for being there for me.." Then the voice came. Leaping nodded to a massive rock. Victory ran behind it. She looked back at Leaping. Then a sword hit his tail. "NO!" Victory said under her breath. Then they threw Leaping in a dungeon. 

*Victory joined the chat*

Lucky: "Leaping is on!"

Leaping: "Lucky they didn't take my laptop, but they did put a nasty crack on the screen. A dragon is the foe, for he is attacking me. And that shark is on his side."
Victory: "I'll kill that dragon for you, Leaping." 


Victory closed her laptop and saw a dragon sitting on the rock she was behind! It was a big, odd dragon. 



"Go to your water, Tigershark," the dragon said. The scarred shark swam into the lava with no screams of pain. Victory ran to Leaping's cage, and saw bandages up his mouth. She leaped from rock to rock, to the dragon. "There is a escape here. You can just fly away," she said, untieing the bandage. "No, i can't. Sure, i have wings. But my tail is hurt. No tail balance, no flying balance," he explained. "But now that you untied the bandage.." Leaping got up and hit a fiery ball of fire onto the stone. "Now lets get that old lump," he said happily. Then Lucky was there, attacking the dragon! "GET OFF!" The dragon roared, launching her to the wall. Lucky screeched and the dragon put her in a cage. "LUCKY!" Leaping howled, but no reply from Lucky. A muffle came, but she was bandaged. And she was getting Phantomized. 


Then roars of agony rung through the volcano, echoing in everyone's ears. They looked up, even poor Lucky. Then Leaping said, "Wait. Stardance is that you?"
The dragon looked back. "Stella?" Leaping looked at him. "Call me dad," he said. 'S-Stella?!" Victory stuttered. "That's your real name?" Leaping replied yes. Victory introduced her to Stardance. "I thought i lost you ever since that shark took you with that one dragon," Stella said. "Yes, and i killed him. He treated me wrong, and i thrived and catched prey like this, and my shark friend, Tigershark, helped me." Victory said sorry to Tigershark. "Apology accepted, young one," Tigershark replied. Then Tigershark walked on land, and became a land animal. They walked out, then Victory asked "What about Lucky?" "Its too late," Stardance said. "She is phantomized now..."

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! Sorry for this really REALY bad Cliffhanger
    And also, i made the FIRST picture by Paint Activity on Animal Jam. (Yea, my otters look like cats)

    ReplyDelete