Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

15 Random facts about me.

1: I am a female (you probably already know)
2: I, for some odd reason, like to listen to sad songs.
3: I eat sloppy :)
4: In Astrology i am a Virgo by two days.
5: My birthday is August 24
6: I'm in Colorado
7: I'm 10
8: I love to type books that are about 15 or more chapters long and post them on here.
9: The first three chapters of my book "The Tale of the Dragon Nautilus book one" was a hit.
10: My favorite animal is a dragon
11: My computer has a virus :C
12: My odd dream has three likes (Thanks!) 
13: The post on this blog with the most likes is Rude Bunny. http://theanimaljamdragon.blogspot.com/2014/09/rude-bunny-hey.html

14: I love pasta, pizza, and chicken tenders
15: I'm a pollo vegatarian. (A chicken vegatarian, who eats some types of chicken, but can't eat stuff like Bacon and Steak, and they are considered a vegatarian.) 

Type 15 facts about you below this post! Remember, no rude comments and no Personal Information, like your adress, phone number, or school. Typing your State is okay though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment