Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

The Animal Jam theater. (Changing name)

So, hey guys! Kylie here, you guys liked. No comments XD. I gave it a like because my friends were doing commercials, and they were hilarious! Plus, Mya might be fine.

So, if you don't know what Commercials are, its where my actors "friends :)" make up these silly shorts about stuff. Salons, fishing places, you got it! I need actors, and a new name! I don't like the name for it. So, comment ideas or tell me them on Google+! I hope this will be open soon for jammers!

Where the theater is: At my den on Animal Jam, Mudwings900.


ACTORS NEEDED!

I only got like two or three actors :C. So, please buddy me. My list is probably full, so send me a Jam A Gram on Animal Jam. I repeat, my username is Mudwings900.

No comments:

Post a Comment