Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2014

Animal Jam Three good friends part 4 New Buddy

After a bit of walking in a dark town, Victory felt Stella shudder in the cold. Then a odd looking cat slept in some shade. She walked with her friends and saw a cat hiding in shade with a flashlight in the trees, pointing at her. The cat turned it on. 

"Dragons! And a otter! An eagle too! Get out of my shade, i'm not going into the moon," the cat meowed madly. "Now go away." Victory stomped on the cat's food. "WHY?!" She roared. "I'm hungry and i can't go out at night," the cat said quickly. Stella chased a deer, while Stardance chased a black cat. Even Tigershark flew after a bunch of rats. "Why can't you hunt at night?" Victory said camly, stepping off of the cat's tail, showing no harm to the feline. "My name is Crashing, call me Joni though. I have a curse, and its a common one. Let me tell you what it is..." Then the Snow Leapord suddendly stopped talking, as Victory's friends raced back with prey. Victory felt furious. He was just about to tell her the curse! 

After walking for miles, Victory pulled out a brand new laptop she have bought. "What are you doing?" Stella asked. "Trying to find Lucky's coordiants, AKA where she is," Victory snapped back. "She is in the forest! GO!" They raced together, while Joni found some shade and ran in that. Then they saw Lucky and gasped! 

Eyes squinted, Lucky was laying down, acting dead. Then Joni pounced on her in fear. Then something terrible happened, Joni was a werewolf! He bit Lucky, then groaned in agony. His fur was gone. He passed down the CURSE. "So sorry!" He yelped. Lucky had grown fangs. Victory didn't want Lucky to go away so fast. This was her time to be a hero for Lucky. "LUCK, bite me!" Victory screamed. "I don't want to hurt you!" Lucky replied. "Just bite me. I will get away from all of you," Victory said. Lucky slowly bit her, as Victory got the fangs. Lucky fainted, as the others came to pick her up to the castle. "That was very loyal to you... bye Victory," Shark said sadly, patting her. Then he flew away with the others. 

"I'M STILL A WEREWOLF," 

Joni cried. "Well you can go hunting with me now," Victory replied. And now, Victory was starting a new life. A life of a monster with a buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment