Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sorry, big error. Club penguin updates.

Hey guys! Kylie here, and i can't get on AJ. Wow, thanks computer. It happened this afternoon, i did get to go on, but i didn't see the new items. Then its glitching up and won't log me on. It happened when my dad got a new router. I think its broken. So no posts about Animal Jam today :(


But, this is a Club penguin blog too, and i haven't post a lot of stuff on there, right? So its loading. Skate Party is over, so yea. Lets log on.


Club Penguin is getting ready for you know it, Halloween!


Solve the mystery? Wait, the puffles became ghosts :O. Anyway, i can't wait till Halloween. I am going to be a Greek Goddess (I wanted to be a dragon but there was only one on Amazon, and i didn't like it) but i need stuff for my costume though. Anyway, i'm logging on.



Okay its not working. Sorry :(. But a new party is happening on October 23 to November 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment